Thursday, November 6, 2014

A New Name, The Same Game

A new look, a new title, but all the same good qualities and uplifting posts. You can now find us at smallandsimplethingsalma376.blogspot.com.

I've been pondering a new blog title for a long time and it was truly revelation that led me to the Book of Mormon to find this verse:

"Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise."
Alma 37:6

I'm not changing the world through this blog. I'm probably lucky if one person reads it. But I know that it is through my small and simple efforts that I can do my part in bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world.

So what are YOUR small and simple things?

What do you do to make this world a little bit better? As we work together as a human family, we can bring great things to pass. A smile to a stranger on the street, a text to a friend in need, sharing what has brought you happiness, everything we do will affect someone. You have the power to make or break someone's day, make the choice NOW to make as many people's days as you can! And always ask yourself the question: what would Jesus do? I promise it works. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment